Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Roll up, roll up...

I don't think this blogging thing is fashionable anymore.
Back in my day (that was way back in early the 2000's) blogging was all the rage.
But in the form of emo teenagers using excess amounts of HTML to express their deep inner angst.
Guilty as charged.

I'll admit I've had at least 5 blogs in the past.
All of them I have deleted due to deep embarrassment of my petty pathetic problems that I wrote about.

So this one I'm going to attempt to make a little less painful.

I've named it 'Life Lessons From the Cheap Seats'.
Self explanatory?
No?
Let me give you an overview.

I'm 22
I'm single
I have a three year old daughter
I live in a rubbish little icebox with my sister and her son
I work 40 hours a week
I don't have a fancy car
I don't have designer clothes
I did just tick up a computer (but don't tell my mum... sorry mum, it was necessary, I swear)
I lead a fairly tame life
I occasionally partake in what the young folk call 'partying'

I am learning
I am growing
I am living

These are life lessons from the cheap seats.

May contain violence, foul language, gore, nudity, drug use, sex scenes, internet memes and sensitive subjects not appropriate for Mum.

Read at your own risk.


Let us go forth together in this journey of curing boredom....

No comments:

Post a Comment